1. We believe that the Bible (39 Old Testament books and 27 New Testament books) is the particular, perfect and finished revelation given to people by God.
2. We believe that every human being, as a result of his fall, is in a state of sin and consequently is subject to death.
3. We believe in sinner justification through grace by faith through the redemptive sacrifice of Jesus Christ on the cross.
4. We believe in one God, revealed to human being in three coeternal persons as God the Father, Son of God – Jesus Christ and Holy Spirit.
5. We believe in Jesus Christ, the Son of God, His incarnation, His work of reconciliation finished on the cross, His resurrection, His ascension, His intercession to the Father, His rulership and second coming in glory.
6. We believe in Holy Spirit work in the process of sinners new birth and sanctification.
7. We believe in baptism in the Holy Spirit given to every believer to life in anointing and God’s power.
8. We believe in supernatural action in His Church today, just like in the New Testament era.
9. We believe in immortal human spirit, resurrection in flash, Lords judgement over the World, eternal beatitude of righteous, and eternal condemnation unrighteous.
10. We believe, that there is one, indivisible common Church of Jesus Christ, His body made uf of all Christians who through personal faith recognized in the redeeming death of the Savior on the cross the sacrifice for their sin, turned away from their iniquities and experienced new birth of the Holy Spirit.
11. We believe that Jesus Christ Himself is the only one head of His Church.
12. We believe, that every local church, the local christian congregation is the only biblical manifestation of the universal Church of Jezus Christ; every church is – according to the New Testament teaching autonomic in every inner and outer matters. Jesus Christ as the Head of the Church is working amidst the congregations giving everyone His gifts of grace to common good and establishing ministries of apostle, prophet, evangelist, teacher and pastor for the Church development and growth. The care for the growth and stewardship of the local church is rests on the pastor and supporting him elders.
13. We confess New Testament teaching of the universal priesthood every believer.
14. We believe that Jesus Christ the Lord established in His Church two sacraments: baptism in the water and the Lord’s Supper.